Spectral Line Shapes in Plasmas Meeting
May 27-31, 2019. Vrdnik, Serbia
- Ion dynamics
- Quadrupole and higher-multipole effects
- Ionization potential depressions and line shapes
- Scattering problem and line broadening
- Stark broadening in the presence of external electric and magnetic fields
- Stability and convergence of line-shape calculations
Venue & Registration
The meeting will be held at the Hotel Premier Aqua
The accommodation rate (half board) during the conference (May 26-31) is €108/93 per person in single/double room, respectively.
The daily rate for the weekend after the meeting is €76/61 (bed and breakfast). Please use the hotel booking form ( MS Word
) to reserve your room in time.
The registration fee is €150. Details on the payment will be provided soon.
A necessary and sufficient condition for participation is to submit at least one calculated case.
The list of cases will be available soon.
Scientific Organizing Committee
- A. Calisti (CNRS, France)
- M. S. Dimitrijevic (AOB, Serbia)
- M. Á. González (University of Valladolid, Spain)
- C. Hill (IAEA, Austria)
- V. Sreckovic (Institute of Physics Belgrade, University of Belgrade, Serbia)
- E. Stambulchik (WIS, Israel)
Local Organizing Committee
- V. Sreckovic, Co-chair (Institute of Physics Belgrade, University of Belgrade, Serbia)
- M. S. Dimitrijevic, Co-chair (AOB, Serbia)
- A. Nina, Secretary (Institute of Physics Belgrade, University of Belgrade, Serbia)
- S. Simic (Faculty of Sciences, Department of Physics, University of Kragujevac, Serbia)
A limited number of grants will be provided by the IAEA to partially cover travel expenses for participants from the countries eligible for such a support
. To apply please submit the following information to Milan Dimitrijevic (email mdimitrijevic at aob.rs): name, affiliation/institution, country, phone, fax, email. In addition, the applicant must be a member of a team submitting at least one case. The deadline for applications is February 28 2019
Organizeed by: Institute of physics Belgrade, University of Belgrade
Sponzors: Ministry of education, Science and Technological Development